Are you looking for a professionally written carpenter resume example? Creating a professional carpenter resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your carpenter resume? View carpenter resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes. Learn how to make a convincing carpenter resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a carpenter resume. In addition, using a carpenter resume sample can help you format and write your carpenter resume so you can get hired for your next job. Find and download expert-approved modern resume templates and cover letters for your future career.
Carpenter resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
A carpenter position in a well-known construction company that provides the opportunity to construct, and repair woodwork structures, and encouragement for personal grow.
- Capability to correctly understand and work according to the blueprints
- Good knowledge of power tools and hand tools
- Have good experience of construction carpentry work
- Exceptional analytical and mathematical skills
- Experienced in constructing, repairing and installing woodwork structures
- Excellent agility and flexibility in using both the hands
- Ability to start and finish the project in time
- Exceptional ability to do work as per requirement
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
Creative Construction Company, Danbury, CT
2011 to Present
- Taking orders from site supervisors for installing, repairing, and constructing doors, windows, cabinets, shelves, furniture, etc.
- Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings and templates to measure the available space and plan my work accordingly
- Evaluating the project scale and finish time and informing the same to the supervisors
- Submitting material requisition to the authority and reports on the used raw materials
- Using hand and power tools in constructing wooden structures
- Inspecting the scale of the repair work and informing the authorities about the time needed to complete them
Bids construction Inc., Danbury, CT
2009 – 2011
- Completed repairing and installation of doors, windows and other things in given time and budget
- Worked according to the blueprints and building plans in assessing the material needs and finish time
- Handled different tools such as power saw, drilling machines, hand tools, etc. to construct wooden structures as per requirement
- Created built-in storage space, book cases, small room additions to houses, cabinets, etc.
Diploma in Carpentry
City Occupational Training Institute, Danbury, CT
High School Diploma
Community High School, Danbury, CT