[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a challenging administrative career in the security and law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Professional Education Background
- Achieved required professional graduation from the Sweetwater Police School, Sweetwater in the year of 1996. Cornel Jim Hatfield Competition winner in the year of 1996.
- Obtained associate workshops on firearm studies along with query skill development programs, American Legal Systems and Criminal Laws.
- Achieved Graduation Degree from the Philadelphia Police Institution, Philadelphia in the year of 1993. Obtained excellent performance report as ranked in the departmental head’s list.
- Obtained national certificate regarding emergency medical study as a technician.
- Obtained national certificate in breathalyzer, radar using as well as identifying kit stuffs.
- Received required license for carrying firearms.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have over 8 years of experience in this field utilizing common applications.
- Have proven ability to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary acquaintance in querying skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
2002- Present date: Work as the Campus Police Officer for the Indianapolis University Police Division, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Provide needed protection to the life and property of the Indianapolis University.
- Advocate laws and regulations of the Indianapolis State and University.
- Perambulation on foot and automobile with the application of strong observational practice.
- Take necessary actions for corporation with various law enforcement bureaus.
- Work as the Deputy Sheriff, Indianapolis.
- Provide various tutorials about drunk driving.
1996- 2002: Worked as the Chief Security In-Charge for the Morrison Association, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Provided proper management regarding every aspect of safety measures for hotels and other neighboring properties.
- Provided proper measures for recruiting, training, supervising, planning and evaluating supporting personnel.
- Provided necessary cooperation with Sweetwater and Indianapolis Departments.
- Took entire policing measures along with highlighting on resolving potentially vicious situations.