[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Experienced marketing manager having superb communication with the strong interpersonal expertise; seeking for challenging position in the marketing field
Marketing Assistant/ Executive Assistant (Oct. 2002 to Present)
ABD Co., Greenwich
Established and offered to investors the marketing portion of business plans for numerous Real Estates projects.
- Analyzed an effectiveness of different commercial strategies
- Designed investigation surveys and given out them to over 5000 individuals and businesses in target market region
- Coordinate bi-yearly client board/conferences meetings
- Supervise and handle real estate charitable endowment and funding approval procedure
- Keep client distribution records and organize quarterly and an ad-hoc mailings to the clients
- Control client extranet which gives monthly statements and common fund information
- Develop outlay reports and verifies requests
- Handle meeting calendars
- Plan, schedule international and domestic travels
Executive Assistant/ Marketing Assistant/ Junior Recruiter (May 2000 to Oct. 2002)
XZY Consultancy, LA
- Develop past marketing expenses analysis, compared it year over year according to the company marketing investment kinds.
- Administer clinical learning to end by ensuring that every reporting necessity is met, comprising proper research documentation.
- Supervise regulatory element of the clinical research and help in executing new tests comprising getting and preserving regulatory approvals.
- Schedule and carry out screening occasions to employ subjects into the clinical test studies.
BS : Interactive Media Designs, Pittsburgh’s Art Institute, Pittsburgh – 2001
MBA (Marketing), University of Ohio, USA