Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
To acquire the position of a brake operator in an organization and perform repairing, and maintenance of machineries used in manufacturing process.
Summary of Skills:
- Knowledge of the working mechanism of a press brake machinery
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- Highly effective mathematical skills and efficient in interpreting drawings, blueprints, etc.
- Ability to work effortlessly on heavy machineries and hand-tools
PQR Inc., Tigard, OR
October 2014 – Present
- Operating the press brake machinery and setting up the configuration to give desire results
- Performing functions on the press brake machinery that rolls, straightens, bends plastic or metal material, as desired
- Conducting quality analysis of the processed goods to check the properties and dimensions and verify compliance with the quality standards
- Determining the areas that need improvements to reduce time, cost and waste etc
- Conducting quality analysis to judge if the raw materials confer to the expected quality standards
Assistant Brake Operator
ABC Company, Tigard, OR
February 2013 – September 2014
- Performed programming of the press brake machinery to perform the complex functions of bending, rolling, stretching, etc.
- Ensured the goods are manufactured and processed on time
- Worked overtime in case of any delays and completed production target
- Applied knowledge of different materials, their chemical properties and reactions to heat, compression, remolding, etc. to the routine manufacturing functions
- Read the various performance indicators to judge the temperature, pressures, weight and other parameter
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
St. Xavier’s University, Tigard, OR