[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Entry level position in Human Resource or related areas to allow career development as well as apply educational knowledge.
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
An entry level position in Human Resource, providing an opportunity to apply formal education in the field, and bilingual experience.
- Catholic University, La Paz, Bolivia June 2002Master of Science Degree, Psychology
Emphasis of Study
- Cognitive Clinical Theories and Approaches
- Cognitive Human Resource Theories and Techniques
- Cognitive Education Theories and Approaches
- Catholic University, La Paz, Bolivia June 2001
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Psychology
- Manhattan Shirt of Bolivia,La Paz,Bolivia, February 2001Department of Human ResourcesLength of Internship: 3 months (500 hours)
Experience in Interviewing: Conflict Resolution; Training/
Development: Employee Compensation.
- CAMINO REAL HOTEL, Santa Cruz, Bolivia August 2001Department of Human ResourcesLength of Internship: 1 month (150 hours)
Experience in Hotel Human Resource practices including training,
labor relations, recruitment, and customer relation strategies.
- SAINT IGNACIO DE LOYOLA, La Paz, Bolivia, July 2000Department of PsychologyLength of Internship: 1 Academic School Year
Experience in Vocational Evaluations, Professional Orientations (Workshops), and implementation of psychometric tests.
Harmonex, Inc. Dothan Behavioral Medicine Clinic, Dothan, AL
101 Medical Drive, Eighty-Four West Professional Park
January 2003 – December 2004
- Psychiatric Assessment Professional (Child, Adolescent, and Adult)Responsible for providing psychiatric care to patients in an outpatient setting under the direct supervision and responsibility of a physician (psychiatrist).
- Obtain patient histories, conducts mental status examinations, and provides prescription drug therapy maintenance under the direct supervision of the physician (psychiatrist).
- Skills include: Psychological Testing and Psychological Assessment.
Miraflores General Hospital, Bolivia
Brasil Avenue, La Paz, Bolivia
August 2002 – December 2002
- Responsible for performing initial evaluations of acute patients posing an imminent threat of self-harm and implementing recommendations set forth by the psychiatrist and treatment team for inpatient hospitalization or outpatient referral.
Manhattan Shirt Bolivia,
La Paz, Bolivia
C. The United States NRO. 1458
July 2002 – December 2002
- Responsible for Recruitment & Development of personnel in the Sales and Marketing Department; Promotions and presentations; Media Relations; Research of Leadership and Motivational Planning; Seminars for the strengthening of leadership and public relations within the organization.
- American Psychological Association
- American Counseling Association
- National Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Fluent in Spanish
- Fluent in English (second language)