[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a distinctive position in the human resource field as the Benefits Coordinator with the full application of gained experience and education.
- Obtain Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Texas University, Texas at Business Economics as the major in the year of 1990
- Obtain associate degree certificate from the Academy of Human Resource Employees of New York, New York after the successive examination in the year of 1993
2004- Present date: Work as the Benefits Coordinator for the Mega Shopping Stop, Los Anglos with the following responsibilities as the post holder
- Provide professional maintenance and required updating to the various benefits agreements such as health reports and welfare reports
- Organize proper delivering of the benefit checks to union agencies
- Provide necessary research work to all the errors and admonition messages which appeared during MSA edit
- Supply necessary resolving features for the same
- Take needed reconciling measures for all the checks to the undertaken wages ledger.
- Offer the appropriate field payroll transmission procedures
- Provide essential weekly harmonizing regarding employee file collected from all of the 600 stores and verify the same before the documentation
1995- 2003: Worked as the Lease Administrator for the San Francisco Lease Department, San Francisco with the following responsibilities as the respective post holder
- Provided gross sales statistics to the head office
- Formulated various reviews and lease outlines
- Provided restructured standard price stats for storing purposes with the advance features of precede price declines
- Recorded and documented various lease contracts and amendments
- Take needed reconciling measures for all the checks to the undertaken wages ledger
1994 summer: Acted as the Marketing Research Assistant for the Dylan Marketing and Researches, New Jersey.