Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
To progress in career by taking up responsibilities as a banquet coordinator and utilize my organizational and task management skills for the benefit of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent event management and organizational skills
- A quality conscience and detail oriented individual
- Efficient at handling stressful and complex situations responsibly
- Skilled at identifying problems and drafting back up plans
Currently working with High Spirits Hotel, Stockton since May 2012 as a Banquet Sales Coordinator.
My major functions and responsibilities include:
- Arrange for furniture, culinary, stage decoration, items, projectors and music players for the event
- Receive payments from the customers for the banquet services and maintain record of the same
- Liaise with the marketing staff members to promote the banquet hall and the facilities it offers
- Tackle emergencies such as technical issues, food /beverages shortage, security concerns, etc.
Resource Management Functions
- Interact with the customers to discuss the backdrop, decorations and lighting, as per the theme
- Purchase supplies for the food preparation to be served at the event and the suitable culinary type
- Provide the customers with available options to ensure the preparations are within the budget
- Allot responsibilities to staff members and draft a time schedule for them to complete their work
Worked with Flower Valley Hotel, Stockton from September 2010 till April 2012 as an Asst.Banquet Sales Coordinator
My major functions and responsibilities included:
- Induce appointments for the banquet hall and draft different types of services as per the budget
- Assemble and maintain the electric equipment such as lights, mike, music players and projectors
- Instruct the staff members to provide quick and efficient services to the banquet coordinators
- Approve dates for events and make certain there is no overlapping of events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Stockton University, 2010