[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the position of Bank President with a major private bank engaged in financing development projects.
- Achieved Master of Science Degree in Finance from the Colby College, Waterville, ME, in the year 1994.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from the Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME, in the year 1992.
- Achieved Diploma in Economics, Banking, Law and Finance from the Rocky Mountain College in the year 2002.
- Achieved Certificate in Marketing from the University of Montana in the year 1998.
- Completed Management Development Program from the Carroll College.
Since 2004 working in the Calliope Savings Bank, Helena, MT, presently designated as the President of the company.
Joined the bank as Executive Vice-President and consequently elected as the President in 2006, and is responsible for developing and coordinating business planning and policy meetings, fiscal management and Profit & Loss for the business. Develop data dispensation delivery system study.
From 2000-2003 worked as a Vice-President in the Division Head of Banking Division of The Prudent Savings Institution, Billings, MT, and was under the supervision of Chairman, responsibly handling the administration, planning and organizing the retail banking actions of the Bank. Awarded with Senior Level Management and suggested programs to attain Bank’s objectives. Responsibly handled:
- Employees and other personnel.
- Organizing remuneration,
- Financial planning and administration,
- Sales and marketing management
- Other operational duties.
From 1997-1999 worked as a Vice-President of Marketing and was responsible for the administration of marketing procedures of the Bank. Organize and schedule actions which create an impact on clients. Also administered the following:
- Connection with marketing and Public Relations companies.
- Expansion and sales of Bank services to various industry.
- Advancement and control of the marketing and Public Relations estimations.
From 1995-1998 worked as a Vice-President in the Savings Division.