[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for the position of Manufacturing / Production Manager with a reputed company engaged in the production of automobile engines.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Manufacturing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Manufacturing Management.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Indianapolis, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2001- Present date: Work as the Manufacturing Manager for the Irwin Automobiles, California with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary supervision for the modernization and affiliation for the engine plan project regarding remanufacturing of Carlos Automotive Engines.
- Associated controls for supporting staffs of manufacturing division comprises with boring operations and grinding operations.
- Formulated and executed developed quality set up to assemble Carlos qualifications regarding full year warranty.
- Initiated developed purchasing procedures using second and third resources for more aggressive pricing place.
- Take new procedures for better inventory control with setting up the efficient marketing policies.
1997- 2000: Worked as the Manufacturing Manager for the HCP Engineering, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary supervision for machine stores and farmed out various manufacturing parts for the electronic industry.
- Provided necessary development and implementation for quality control curriculum and essential cost control.
- Obtained succeeding business development by occurring $12.4 million as yearly sales.