Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [youraddr[email protected]]
Obtain a distinctive position in the human resource field with the full utilization of acquired experience and education.
- Obtain Master Degree from the Boston University, Boston at Industrial Relation as the major in the year of 1992
- Obtain Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Boston University, Boston at Business Economics as the major in the year of 1987
- Obtain necessary certificate from the Academy of Human Resource Employees of New York, New York after the successive examination in the year of 1993
- Acquired professional Accreditation from the Northeastern Human Resource Employees Association for Management Quality, California in the year of 1994
- Co-Founder and the Acting Vice President of the Maiden Knowledge Processing Association.
- Author of one of the bestseller professional review collection as well as various topic in many top professional journals
- Invited as the guest lecturer at the Las Vegas Professional Academy
2004- Present date: Work as the Assistant Vice President of the Human Resources Department for the Mike Jigger Corporation, Circus Square with the following work experiences as the post holder
- Work as the responsible head for various required professionals’ recruitment and the proper scheduling for adequate Human Resource using
- Initiate a special and efficient project associate for the enhancement of a home for absconds.
- Research and take necessary steps for reducing the professional costs by saving $400,000 per annually
- Formulate and execute the assessment program regarding the efficiency of 40 percent incentive payment schemes
1995- 2003: Acted as the Director of the Human Resource Department for the Clapton Company, Texas with the following work responsibilities
- Made the human resource department more up to date by applying some advanced methods for cost effective recruitment
- Formulated an efficient compensation plan as the director
- Provided needed supervision for other staffs and management personnel’s training
1995 summer: Acted as the Senior Consultant for Business Effectiveness