This is a sample for application analyst resume. An application analyst basically works for analyzing and designing the computer programs. He is also responsible for interacting with the clients and upgrading the created programs so as to satisfy the customer requirements. An application analyst has to complete a degree in information technology or any other related field. He should have good knowledge of both computer hardware and software.
This sample resume of application analyst will help you in writing your simple resume quickly and in an impressive manner. This resume sample of application analyst focuses on objective and skills section. The skills and objective included in your resume should be relative to your profession. Do not write a lengthy resume.
Application Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze current applications for efficiency
- Identify problems and recommend changes and upgrades
- Oversee implementation of new programs
- Develop training programs for staff on new systems
- Monitor systems and troubleshoot when necessary
Application Analyst Resume Sample
Dunedin 526 CV
Redcliff Rd 87
Phone no.: (292) 888-2932
E mail id: [email protected]
To work as an application analyst in an organization where my skills and experiences in the software development and hardware can be utilized.
Summary of skills
- Expertise in analyzing the software and performing up gradations as necessary.
- Excellent computer hardware knowledge.
- Ability to work with databases and good knowledge of languages like C, C++, Java, .Net.
- Ability to interact with the clients and understand their requirements and provide full customer satisfaction.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to implement and get adapted to new technologies easily.
- Completed Masters’ degree in Computer Science from Royal Hallway, University of Pennsylvania in the year 20XX with 97.00%.
- Completed Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science from Royal Hallway, University of Pennsylvania in the year 20XX with 92.00%.
Currently working as an application analyst in Conway Info systems since 2 years from 20XX to 20XX.
- Supporting the software applications developed on various platforms using system design, programming and relational databases.
- Engaging with the customers in understanding their requirements and providing specifications to the development team.
- Implementing the software at the client location and providing guidance in handling the software.
- Upgrading the software according to the client requirements.
Worked as an application analyst in Deakin Software technologies for 3 years from 20XX to 20XX.
- Resolving technical problems of the company and providing the project specifications by interacting with the clients.
- Handling projects on Java platform and C++ platform.
- Analyzing the information available regarding the project and study the key trends and implement them in project development.
- Running tests on the programs and debugging the program to ensure the flexibility of the program.
- Preparing reports on the program and creating instruction manuals and help screens.
- Certification course in Core Java and Advanced Java from XYZ institute for 6 months.
- Certification course in hardware and networking from ABC institute for 6 months.
- Honored for the best academic performance in the Masters’ degree.
- Certificate of appreciation from Deakin Software technologies.
- Liam King
- Sr. application analyst in Madeline Bros. Corp. since 6 years
- Phone no.: (898) 585-8967
- Email id: [email protected]