[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To work as an apartment manager at a place where my managerial and organizational skills will be best utilized. I also wish to help the residents, and maintain their life styles as per their expectations.
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), 2004
- Post graduate diploma in Business management, 2006
Arizona University online
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of processes related to apartment management with relevant formal training
- Extensive reach to professional service providers through past experience
- Good knowledge and experience of maintaining human resources
- Enough information regarding the municipal corporation’s policies and their administration for apartments
- Excellent knowledge about maintaining the accounts
Green Park Villa, Cypress (2006-Present)
- Monitored external daily service providers and paid them accordingly (including recovery for damage caused, if any)
- Hired excellent security providers/watchmen to ensure complete and sound security
- Performed a periodic checking and servicing of internal network systems as such water system, Gas pipes, Electricity/Telephone/Broadband lines, drainage system etc.
- Maintained the apartment accounts precise, up-to-date and error free
- Planned and implemented periodic financial tasks in an organized manner; such as collection of monthly rents/wages/recoveries etc.
- Settled all the payment issues in an extremely careful manner. Made some critical financial and social decisions very precisely with the help of prior training and experience
- Took initiative to perform festivals, fun games and other celebration activities, to maintain the premises environment healthy and peaceful.
- Visited the municipal corporation’s office on a regular basis to check updates in the apartment policies
- Core interest and participation in share markets and stock exchange
References: Will be available on request