[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To achieve the position of an aircraft pilot with a leading airline carrier where my skills are utilized to it their maximum potential.
- Completed Degree course from the Joule Aeronautical Institution, San Diego as the professional pilot in the year of 1998.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the New England Air Craft Maintenance Institution, New England in the year of 1994 with 200 hours of curriculum at KC/RC/EC-135 components as the major. Also obtained another 120 hours advance program from the same institution at RC/KC/EC-135 advance techniques.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Michigan University, Michigan in the year of 1992 at Business Administration as the major.
- Achieved Business Administration Degree along with Physical Education certificate from the Saint Peter College, San Francisco in the year of 1989.
- Obtained professional license from the States Aircraft Pilot Association, in the year of 1999 with the license number ANC/PIl/468792.
- Obtained professional membership from the Texas Air Force Base, Texas in the year of 2001.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the Physical Instructors Society in the year of 1990.
Professional Flight Time Excellence Summary
- Obtained total run time of 8000 hours with applying jet engine over 1200 hours.
- Acted as a pilot in command for 4000 hours along with utilizing turbine components for over 6000 hours.
- Acted as the second command for over 2600 hours with utilizing instrumentation for 380 hours.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Known with BAE 3200 and SF- 360 type aircraft piloting and components.
- Known with airplane multi-engine landing.
- Obtained 1st class FAA Medical.
- Work as the first officer for the Northeast Airlines from 2005 to present date.
- Worked as the fight captain for the Southern Airlines from 2002 to 2005.
- Worked as the line pilot for the Erickson Enterprises from 2000 to 2002.
- Worked as the line pilot for the Virgin Industries from 1998 to 2000.