[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career as the aircraft machinery with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
- To be Completed Degree course from the Robertson Institution, Las Vegas at Applied Science Degree at Aeronautics.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the New England Air Craft Maintenance Institution, New England in the year of 2006 with 200 hours of curriculum at KC/RC/EC-135 components as the major. Also obtained another 120 hours advance program from the same institution at RC/KC/EC-135 advance techniques.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the New England Aircraft Maintenance Institution, New England in the year of 2003 with 210 hours of course curriculum at airlift bombardment and tactical bombardment as the major
- Achieved Associate Degree on Aircraft Maintenance with 110 hours course curriculum from the Texas Air Force Base in the year of 2001.
- Obtained professional license from New England Air Craft Maintenance Institution, New England in the year of 2006 with the license number 1457.
- Obtained professional membership from the Texas Air Force Base, Texas in the year of 2002.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have astonishing communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Have extended theoretical and practical expertise about the subject.
- Able to work as a team associate.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Have extensive troubleshooting capacity on every area of RC/KC/EC-135 aircrafts such as interior and exterior, repairs, refueling, lubricants and recoveries etc.
- Practiced inspections to various turbo jet engines like J57 and J59 etc.
- Known with aircraft power as well as aircraft battery connectivity along with engine cowl installation and removal process.
- Have extensive knowledge about the components part of various aircrafts.