[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for the position as audit intern with KPMG in Dallas, Denton, or Jackson.
University of Texas, Queen’s School of Business
Clear Lake, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
Wescom Credit Union, Dallas, TX
December 2007 – present
- Create 9 engagement letters such as contract of agreement upon document requests and procedures.
- Produce 12 audit reports including internal control recommendations, management letter, loan file review exceptions and financial ratios.
- Bound and organize work papers before and at the conclusion of audits.
Primerica Financial Services, Dallas, TX
July 2007 – present
Customer Account Representative
- Train customers by explaining credits and debits to their account and enhance knowledge base of customers.
- Process charges and payments disputes on accounts.
- Maintain customers who wish to close the service by finding and satisfying their needs.
May 2006 – December 2006
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Responsible for implementation of new software program in order to increase the productivity of department while reducing errors by 15%.
- Delivered excellent customer service continuously.
Albion Volunteer Service Organization, Albion, MI
April 2004 – May 2005
- Educated 3 new volunteer representatives in culture, language, and presentation procedures.
- Prepared and delivered presentations on weekly basis on organizational strength, presentation skills, motivation, team building, goal setting, and managing cultural differences.